Southside Mobile Banking
With Southside's Mobile Banking you can access your accounts from your web-enabled cell phone or other mobile device twenty-four hours a day. You can check balances, review history, alerts, and even transfer money between accounts, all from the convenience of your mobile device. A FREE service from Southside Bank!
- Log on to your online banking
- Select "Preferences," then "Mobile"
- Select "Mobile Enrollment" tab
- Select box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and password for use on my mobile device," click "submit" at bottom of the page
- Attach link to your device:
- iPhone and iPad users can simply go the App Store under Southside Bank
- Android users can visit the Android Market
- For other devices, simply email the link to your device from the "Mobile Account" section of online banking
To allow transactions through Mobile Banking you must:
(From inside online banking)
- Select the "Mobile Authorizations" tab
- Enter a four digit Mobile Authorization Code (MAC)
- This MAC code will be requested when completing a transaction through Mobile Banking. (In addition to your logon and password)
- Enter at least one email and phone number
- Select "Submit Changes"