Our 4.6-star mobile app makes it fast and easy to manage your accounts whenever and wherever you want. The more convenient it is to stay on top of your finances, the more successful you’ll be. Download the Southside Bank app on your phone and any other mobile devices.
Check Your Accounts
Stay on track with your goals by tracking your spending and saving. It’s easy to view balances and transactions.
Send Money with Zelle®
Zelle® is a fast1, safe and easy way to send and receive money with people you trust regardless of where they bank1. Learn more.
Pay Your Bills
Manage all of your bills in one place with Bill Pay. Pay on time with recurring, future dated, or single payments.
Move your money whenever you want. Set up automatic transfers to savings or make transfers between accounts.
Use Your Smart Watch
Want to add the app to your Apple Watch®? Just go to Settings > Apple Watch and switch the toggle from Off to On.
Developed for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ mobile devices, the mobile app is designed to help you:
- Use Zelle® within our mobile app to send money directly from your bank account to a friend or family member’s bank account in minutes1.
- Make mobile deposits.
- Check balances.
- Review pending items and history.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Receive transaction alerts.
- Connect your account to your Apple Watch®.
- Pay bills (must be enrolled in Bill Pay).
- Create single ACH/Domestic wire transfers.
- Send secure messages to Customer Care.
1. Select the account where you want to deposit your check.
2. Enter the dollar amount of the check.
3. Take a picture of the front and back of the endorsed check.
4. Submit the deposit for review.
1. Select “Funds Transfer” from the menu.
2. Select the "From account" and the "To Account," enter the dollar amount, and select the desired transfer date. You also have the option to add a “Memo,” where you can enter details about the transfer on your account statement.
3. Select the “Transfer Funds” button to complete the transfer.
Yes, you can use Zelle® within our mobile app to send money directly from your bank account to a friend or family member’s bank account in minutes1. Learn more here.
Yes, the mobile app is compatible with Apple Watch®. To connect your account to your device, open the mobile app and go to Settings > Apple Watch and switch the toggle from Off to On.
You can download the Southside Bank mobile app in the App Store® or Google Play™.
1. Select “Statements & Notices” from the menu.
2. Select the account you want to view.
3. Find your account number at the top right of the statement.
If your device is lost or stolen, you should use another device to log in to the app and change your password. If your mobile device contained information associated with the mobile wallet feature or if you need additional assistance, contact Customer Care at 877.639.3511.
Yes, you can sign in to your app using Face ID® and Touch ID®. Sign in with Face ID® allows you to use your device’s Apple Face ID® feature to sign in to the app using facial recognition instead of entering your username and password. Sign in with Touch ID® allows you to use your device’s Apple Touch ID® feature to sign in to the app using your fingerprint instead of entering your username and password. If you have turned on Touch ID® on your smartphone or tablet and registered one or more fingerprints, you can use a registered fingerprint to sign in to the app. To enable Touch ID®, make sure you've downloaded the most recent version of our app and use a Touch ID® capable device.
Sign in to Online Banking and select “Statements & Notices.” Next, choose an account to view electronically and accept the E-Delivery Agreement. Not currently an Online Banking user? Click here to enroll.
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.