Open your new account
Manage your accounts online.
Access Online Banking.
Our 4.6-star mobile app brings your bank to you. Manage your accounts anytime, anywhere. Learn More.
Keep track of your transactions to stay on track with your financial goals. It’s easy to monitor how much you’re spending and saving.
It's your money, so move it where you want. Set up automatic transfers to savings or make a one-time transfer between accounts.
Zelle® is a fast1, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family and other people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
Manage all of your bills in one place with Bill Pay. Pay on time with recurring, future-dated, or single payments.
Meet your banking needs in one place. You can also create account alerts, apply for a loan, reorder checks, and more.
2. Print and complete the form. Make sure you read the agreement and disclosures.
3. Submit the form by scanning or taking a photo of the completed form and email us here.
4. Sign up for Online Banking and manage all your business banking needs online.
Mail the completed form to:
Attn: Digital Banking
P.O. Box 1079
Tyler, TX 75710-1079
After your bank account(s) is set up, you can quickly sign up for Online Banking here. Once your information is verified, you will receive an email with instructions on how to log in and create your password. (Emails will be sent during business hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm.)
No, there is no fee to use Online Banking when you have a Southside Bank consumer account. However, there may be other fees associated with your account.
Online Banking makes it fast and easy to manage your account(s). Online Banking also allows you to:
- Use Zelle® to send money directly from your bank account to a friend or family member’s bank account in minutes.
- Check balances.
- Review pending items and history.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Create single ACH/Domestic wire transfers.
- Send secure messages to Customer Care.
No. For security reasons, you must use Online Banking to access your account information online. Sign up for Online Banking here.
Once you sign up for Online Banking and receive your confirmation email, you simply need to log in to Online Banking to review and manage your account(s). Click here to log in.
Online Banking is an internet service that allows you to access your Southside Bank account information.