With text banking, you can receive account balances and limited transaction history information on your phone. You can also transfer funds between your Southside Bank accounts.
Text Command Options to 226563:
Sign Up for Text Banking
1. Log in to Online Banking. (If you need to sign up for Online Banking click here.)
2. Select "Settings" in the main menu.
3. Select "Text Enrollment."
4. Enter your mobile phone number under "SMS Text Number."
5. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
6. Click the "Save" button at the bottom right.
7. Don't forget to save the text banking number (226563) in your phone.
After turning on text banking, you need to enable your account(s) for text banking.
1. Select "Settings" in the main menu.
2. Select "Account Preferences."
3. Choose which account you want to enable on the SMS/Text tab.